Monday, February 06, 2006

The Case of the Vanishing Enema

the case of the vanishing enema - store front photography by joey m briones
© Joselito Briones


The line actually reads "The Real Barbary Enema", but when you're passing by and looking at the colors and objects, the words on the glass just disappear in the foreground. (See bottom photo, middle right area)

the case of the vanishing enema - store front photography by joey m briones
© Joselito Briones


The shop is in Monmouth street, not bad for celebrity sighting. One I ran into recently was Orlando Bloom.


XXX

5 comments:

The Wandering Deity said...

life's cruel. how can you see orlando and i can't???

can you please, pretty please,change the setting of your comment feature so that i could use my other id? i don't really want akasha sounding like a dork here... but i have no choice. REALLY! this is punishment to its finest... arrgghhh...

am such a whiner, no?

attator said...

hmmm... i would, only i don't know where to change that setting... what does it say when you try to use your i.d.?

The Wandering Deity said...

only blogger members can comment. i guess you should go to the comment setting. my blogspot is in korean, ergo, i can't tinker with it much as i want to.

it should be in the user profile setting. am not sure. i still suck in korean technical terms. hehe...

Unknown said...

HEI JOEY!!!!!!
I do not know if you remember me. I am Anna Lyn (from Mapua - Arch. Dep). I joined the MIT batch 85 yahoo group and found out that you have a blog! :)

YOu definitely look much better now than when we were 17(hehehe). Anyway, I hope to catch up with you... I now live in Norway (with my hubby and kids).

How are you?????
It would be nice to get re-aquainted....

BeeJay said...

OMG,
U saw orlando bloom?
I'm soo jelous, I don't even know who u are :P
but anyways, nice blog;)
A.J. (The daughter of Anna Lyn bjørnstad/pangan/ela whatever..:P)

Popular Posts