Tuesday, December 20, 2011

sp2 christmas dinner at gaddis in peninsula hotel, hong kong

the occasion: 2011 office christmas dinner of sp2

the place: gaddis at the peninsula hotel, hong kong

in attendance: mr. joseph fung and his guests: francis au, douglas young, benjamin lau, nicholas wong, and sk kan; me of course, and the rest of the people who work at sp2: carl, john, david, karen, raymond, wing, danielle, ligaya, eric (with wife sally), and lorenzo.






















all photos © Joselito Briones



XXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as yours require a massive amount work?

I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or
tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

I like it when folks get together and share views.
Great website, continue the good work!

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And
i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent :
D. Good job, cheers

Popular Posts