Thursday, September 14, 2006

Say Ahhhhh

dry flowers, erlangen, germany - photo by Joselito Briones
© Joselito Briones


I went to the dentist this morning to have my teeth cleaned... I like this one because everybody here's friendly, it's a 10-minute walk from the apartment, and everybody here speaks English... only drawback is that my dentist reeks of cigarette smoke... not the smell of smoke on someone who enjoys lighting up occasionally, but more like someone who has to smoke every half an hour at least...

Picture on the left belongs to the "Everywhere Objects" series. These weeds are literally everywhere, and they're all wilted now, but in spring they're really pretty.


XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuckit! remind me not to smoke if ever we meet up. arrghhh!!! snotty!

btw, i smoke only twice or thrice a day. depends on my stress level. lols!

attator said...

eh, how do you determine which sites you want to project a "wholesome" image in, as in the other one, and where not? they're all linked, ya 'no.

Anonymous said...

lol! okay, i gave up! i guess i should stop telling everyone am such a wholesome gurl! mwahahahah!!!

you know sometimes, am really confused with all my blogsites. definitely, something's wrong with me.

attator said...

yep. i agree.

Popular Posts