Sunday, March 12, 2006

Farewell, Hell's Kitchen

cupcake from Cupcake Cafe in Hell's Kitchen... YUM!!! - photo by Joey Briones
© Joselito Briones


I spent most of the morning doing all the tedious things I'd really rather not do, but had to. Phoned a lot of people, and companies. Arranged for roll over of 401(k), cancelled fax account, photocopied documents, mailed Norie's pins, mailed documents for the rollover, mailed application for renewal of license, bought train tickets to South Norwalk, took train schedule booklets from Grand Central.

After all these, I walked around my old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen and took pictures: the restaurants I frequented, the ones I frequently called to have food delivered to me, the cafe' I used to go to for breakfast on weekends, the heavenly cupcakes, the fish market, the video store, the grocery. I'd show you all the photos, but there's so much there's no space here, so let me just show you this one, from Cupcake Cafe.


XXX

No comments:

Popular Posts