Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hotel room drama

divas in villa sassolini, firenze, italy - photo by Joselito Briones

this photo was taken spring last year, in villa sassolini, in italy's tuscany.  i'm showing this because i liked this room so much (this is actually a huge living room adjoining wil's bedroom - this was the only unit with such a room, with a long communal table in the middle which we used as our very own hq in the hotel) that it inspired me to write a short story that the divas are helping me turn into a short film.  they will play themselves, of course, and hopefully we'll be able to find someone to play a character that michael would've been able to do (he has since moved to thailand).  anyway, knowing these strong-willed divas who'd insist on what they want, i won't be surprised if this ends up nowhere.  the least i can do is finish the script, then i can at least declare that i did something.

XXX

2 comments:

Michael said...

I want to play my role, we're all scattered around the world anyways.

I guess I'm a bad actor though.

attator said...

fine by me, i know you have no problem being naked in front of camera - it's up to the 3 divas tho, as it's meant to be done on their next group trip

Popular Posts