Monday, May 21, 2007

Japanese in East Village

© Eric Olivarez


I didn't have anything planned yesterday. Eric and I ended up going to East Village, just to walk around, and take loads of photos, like the past couple of days. We had lunch at the Japanese hole-in-the-wall that sells octopus balls, in 9th Street. On the same street, we passed by Hoshi Coupe, the place where I used to regularly have my haircut, and decided to have one before flying to California today. It turned out that Regina, my usual stylist, doesn't work there anymore. A girl named Miki did my hair this time, and she did it really well. The photo above was taken by Eric.


XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooo!!! you look smashing!

anyway, you're tagged! and you gotta do this or else you're going to bald within the next few minutes. hahah.

go read my blog:)

give my kisses to eric. does he know i still exist?

Popular Posts