Thursday, March 22, 2007

5th Av.

5th Avenue, Manhattan, New York - photo by Joselito Briones
© Joselito Briones


There was just something about the bright light today. We walked down 5th Avenue from Central Park South to Times Square and along the waywe took so many photos, mostly street scenes. It helped that most of the crowd didn't care at all that they were part of the pictures, and some, although subtly, even posed upon seeing that he might be part of the picture.


5th Avenue, Manhattan, New York - photo by Joselito Briones
© Joselito Briones


Since we were already in the area, we also took the chance to drop by Sak's, just so I can see what I can expect to buy next year. Such is my shopping pattern now. I wait for everything to be on sale before buying what I want. I guess it's not too bad. Last year's fresh fashion here in New York is still pretty advanced when I wear them in Erlangen.


XXX

No comments:

Popular Posts